Ticino Polenta: Warm Heart and Happy Tummy!
Dear lovers of good Ticino cuisine, today we will unveil a culinary treasure from our region: Ticino Polenta! This delicious and comforting dish will warm your heart and make your tummy happy.
- Yellow cornmeal (polenta)
- Fresh spring water (or broth for an extra touch)
- A pinch of salt (don’t overdo it!)
Preparation with a touch of magic:
- Place the water or broth in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Slowly add the yellow cornmeal, stirring constantly with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- Cook on low heat for about an hour, stirring with love from time to time.
- When you have obtained a thick and creamy polenta, the magic moment has arrived!
Joke of the day: To pass the time during cooking, you can come up with a little polenta song!